The crazy life of.. .Well ME!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

is it over yet??

Well.. now that i finally have some time to myself.. here goes..

The semester has finally come to an end. Although it felt like it was so easy, I dont think i have ever been so stressed in my life. I had this one professor that just stressed me right out. Dont get me wrong, its a guarenteed a or b, but got i will never ever take her again! Seriosuly, she neevr handed anything back, never had the due dates correct, barely spoke english well, and never taught. We would sit there listening to crap all semester that had nothing to do with the subject.. I learned nothing. As for my other classes, I LOVED MY READING CLASS and my special ed class was good.Almost positive I got A's and B's in every class. i guess thats a good thing..

only get a week off before another class starts up. I cant wait to be done.. ahh classes after classes..its never ending! I cant wait for xmas to be over.. All the money im making working 18 trillion hours is gone. Im behind in paying my mom, my ban account ended in a negative (although i had money in my savings) but whatever.. so now im trying to work like crazy hours this week to get back on track..did i mention my credit card is crazy!ive been working all week.. and im working a double tom and sat which should give me like 300 and something dollars.. which i def need!

xmas is almost here.. and my birthday.. Some reason its not that exciting this year.. xmas is of course, but my birthday.. i kinda forget about.. i dont know. its weird. Last year people knew like months in advance,, this year its not exciting. I havent even told anyone its my birthday next week.. blah.oh well.. hopefully we do something super fun for it i guess! Well cant wait to see everyone!! this is gonna be a great week with everyone home! Well im gonna go im falling asleep.. happy Holidays!

3 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Bonnie! We're gonna Win Big this year! All your money troubles will be over in less than a week.

And, I didn't forget your birthday. I got you a litlle sumthin' sumthin'... :)

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I didnt forget either! matter of fact im sitting on the couch here waiting for you to walk in the door so's we can open some gifts and i can give you yer bday pres...hint - you need a coin ;)

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger BonnieJean said...

haha u guys are great!!! <3 to you all!! u made my birthday amazing.. once again! 2 years in a row!! yay!

and of course xmas was fun and I already miss you guys being gone!!! come back soon! (or well come see u hehe)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home