The crazy life of.. .Well ME!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Thanks!

I just want to thank everyone for everything! I loved spending time with everyone.. you guys are like my family :o) and your all awesome hehe.. I had a great time at xmas, all week, my birthday and new years! Racing was fun, although I sucked at it haha. <--sorry guys! Thanks for the lovely presents and for thinking of me hehe..

I miss you guys already! Hope you had a safe drive home, to Virginia and Conneticut. Cant wait to see everyone again..

On another note.. I GOT STRAIGHT A's!!! Oh ya! :o) Now im back in class though.. seems liek I just finished. only good thing is, is im only taking one class so I can focus all my attention on this particular class. Its only 4 days a week now, not class on monday..thankfully! I ll prolly work that day or soemthing.

But I gotta run im in the computer lab. I just wanted to thanks everyone for everything and especially being here to celebrate with me :o) You guys are awesome and I miss you all! Hope you have a great 2007! and hopefully it wont be to long before I see you again!!!!! :O)

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Sara said...

You are family to us! it was a great visit and went to fast. See you again (soon?) heh.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Bonnie! I am guessing you couldn't get out of the fmaily even if you tried...but don't take that as a dare or anything. We like having you around!

P.S. How's life back in the ol' grind? Hope your new classes are fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home